February 15, 2016; Expressive Engines: Musical Technologies from Automata to Robots Symposium; Rutgers University; New Brunswick, NJ
Febrary 15, 2016; Expressive Engines Concert; Rutgers University; New Brunswick, NJ
Febrary 12, 2016; SEAMUS National Conference; Carter Recital Hall, Georgia Southern University; Statesboro, GA
December 12-13, 2015; Boston Museum of Science; Boston, MA.
November 21, 2015; Project Fusion; Killian Hall, MIT; Cambridge, MA. Performed by the Juventas New Music Ensemble.
November 13, 2015; Spaulding Hall, WPI; Worcester, MA. Performed by the Juventas New Music Ensemble.
October 1, 2015; Worcester, MA; Nate Tucker – percussion
- Just released a recording of Intersections https://t.co/0jjTd2L9xx, for humans and robots, performed by @JuventasMusic and @ExpressMachines 4 weeks ago
- https://t.co/QDRxa26rI1 2 months ago
- https://t.co/DTK8lxYCDh 2 months ago
- RT @StevenTkemper: Great video about the Expressive Engines symposium @scottbartonmusi @mpr_lab @TroySRogers @ExpressMachines https://t.co/… 2 months ago retweeted via StevenTkemper
- A powerful call to avert the climate crisis https://t.co/LUgdG74rnM 2 months ago