May 5 and 6, 2015; Club Oberon; Cambridge, MA. Performed by the Juventas Ensemble.
May 1, 2015; University of Bristol; Bristol, UK
March 26-28, 2015; SEAMUS (Society for Electro-Acoustic Music in the United States) Conference; Virginia Tech; Blacksburg, VA
February 27, 2015; Hamilton, NY. Human-Robot Improvisation and live coding with musical robots performed
February 26, 2015; Syracuse, NY. Human-robot improvisation and live coding with musical robots performed.
November 15, 2014; Riley Commons; WPI; Worcester, MA
November 5, 2014; Texas A&M University; College Station, TX
- Sobering talk about antibiotics, our culture and what we can do about it http://t.co/YEos0bl2Pc 22 hours ago
- RT @ToddRowen: Interesting research for Diversity Officers. Study: Unlearning implicit social biases during sleep http://t.co/H6X1lNGFXc 2 weeks ago retweeted via ToddRowen
- RT @StevenTkemper: An important part of my process...I'm sure @ExpressMachines would agree :) https://t.co/ACk0WsHhYa 2 weeks ago retweeted via StevenTkemper
- http://t.co/nmd50NZOEF 2 weeks ago
- RT @WPI: What to see & do @touchtomorrowpi? How do robots play music? Check out @scottbartonmusi @wpi Music Perception & Robotics Lab. 3 weeks ago retweeted via WPI