December 12-13, 2015; Boston Museum of Science; Boston, MA.
November 21, 2015; Project Fusion; Killian Hall, MIT; Cambridge, MA. Performed by the Juventas New Music Ensemble.
November 13, 2015; Spaulding Hall, WPI; Worcester, MA. Performed by the Juventas New Music Ensemble.
October 1, 2015; Worcester, MA; Nate Tucker – percussion
September 27, 2015; ICMC (International Computer Music Conference); Denton, TX
September 26, 2015; Boston, MA; improvisation with Cyther (human-playable robotic zither) and Nate Tucker – percussion
August 23, 2015; Si15 2nd International Symposium on Sound and Interactivity; Singapore.
- RT @StevenTkemper: Mon 2/15 Expressive Engines Symposium/Concert @MasonGross https://t.co/wOL91w0aiY @ExpressMachines #automata #MusicRobot… 2 weeks ago retweeted via StevenTkemper
- some amazing pictures from the national wildlife photo contest https://t.co/fBZo2TVuvp 1 month ago
- Enough is #ENOUGH. It is time for @Senate_GOPs and @SenateDems to pass legislation to #EndGunViolence https://t.co/fHooXnQTcw #SanBernardino 2 months ago
- https://t.co/w2SFcDNWm6 3 months ago
- Composing the Future concert Fri Nov 13, 8pm, Spaulding Hall @WPI. Music w/ robots, smartphones and about genetic engineering @JuventasMusic 3 months ago